Univis HVI oils provide outstanding viscosity control over a wide temperature range. Their excellent oxidation resistance allows extension of oil and filter change intervals while assuring clean systems. Their high level of anti-wear properties and excellent film strength characteristics result in exceptional equipment performance that not only results in fewer breakdowns but helps improve production capacity. Their controlled demulsibility permits the oils to work well in systems contaminated with small amounts of water yet readily separate large amounts of water.
The Univis HVI oils provide the following benefits:
- Unusually high viscosity index and excellent viscosity control characteristics improves machine accuracy and reduces torque
- Very low pour points maintains excellent fluidity conditions at low temperatures
- Suitable for use in hydraulic equipment operating in very cold conditions, such as cold stores and mobile equipment operating in very cold climates
- High performance and smooth hydraulic operations derived from uniform viscosity control, fast air release, very good foam control and good water separability
- Exceptional rust and corrosion protection reduces the negative effects of moisture on system components
- Effective oxidation stability reduces deposits and improves valve performance